Starting September 1, 2011 Applications will be accepted for the 2012 Ford Diversity Fellowships Program for Achieving Excellence in College and University Teaching. Full eligibility information and online applications are available on our website at: https://nationalacademies.org/ford
- U.S. Citizen or National
- Planning a career in teaching and research at the college or university level in a research-based filed of Science, social science or humanities
Stipends and Allowances:
- Predoctoral–$20,000 to the fellow, institutional allowance of $2,000 for three years
- Postdoctoral–$40,000 for one year, $1,500 employing institution allowance, to be matched by employing institution
Awardees have expenses paid to attend one Conference of Ford Fellows.
Approximately 60 predoctoral, 35 dissertation, and 20 postdoctoral fellowships sponsored by the Ford Foundation and administered by the National Research Council of the National Academies.
Application Deadline Dates:
- Predoctoral: November 14, 2011
- Dissertation: November 17, 2011
- Postdoctoral: November 17, 2011
For Further information please contact:
National Research Council of The National Academies
500 Fifth Street NW
Washington, DC 20001