We invite all members to nominate a candidate for an open position or consider running for office themselves.
- Be a current member of MALCS or have been a member in the past
- Have served previously in a leadership position with a community and/or an academic organization
- “Pledge to acknowledge, value, and employ feminist principles and frameworks in our organizational practices” (article II section 2 of the MALCS bylaws)
- Run for only one position at a time
Self-nominations/Nominations Criteria :
- Is or will become a member of MALCS
- Has agreed to run in the election
- Agrees to serve in the leadership of MALCS if elected
Submit the following information about a nominee:
- Full name
- Title, if applicable
- Current institution/organization affiliation
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Capacity in which this person has worked with MALCS (15 word limit)
- 100 word statement for self-nominations*
PLEASE NOTE: The Nominations Committee will contact each nominee requesting a candidate’s statement (100 word limit) that articulates their interest in and qualifications for serving MALCS. This candidate statement will be available to members during the online voting period.
Please address any questions to the Nominations Committee.
Log in to view the nominations form and submit your nominations.
Please configure "Wild Apricot Login" plugin.