MALCS on Social Media
Follow MALCS Events and Activities
Our Facebook page is currently moderated by an informal network of members and correspondents including ex-oficio chair Judith Flores Carmona, and Mexican national correspondent Carmen Ponce Meléndez.
We have a list titled Madres Profesoras which seeks to provide a supportive queer-friendly forum for Chicanas, Latinas, and women of color parents who are juggling both children and academic careers. To join, please go here or email email@example.com. We also have a Facebook group, join at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/malcs.madres/.
- Chicana/Latina Foundation
- Dolores Huerta Foundation
- Latinas in History – An Interactive Site
- Latina Institute for Repro Health
- National Association for Chicana & Chicano Studies
- Society for the Study of Gloria Anzaldua
News / Noticias
Resources for MALCS Chapters
If your local chapter is active, please contact the Webjefa for support on a MALCS email, blog, and other technologies. If you set up your own blog, please let us know so we can link the site to our page and support your work!