Questions? You can contact:
- Ex-Oficio Chair: Nohemy Solórzano Thompson(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Administrative Coordinator: Lupe Gallegos Diaz (email@example.com)
- Membership Coordinator: Vanessa Fonseca (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lead Journal Editors: Sonya M. Alemán (email@example.com) and Lilliana P. Saldaña (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ex-Journal Editors: Gloria Cuádraz (email@example.com) and Alejandra Elenes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For all elected officers, see our leadership page.
We will get back to you as soon as we can, but we are an all-volunteer organization, so please be patient.
Before you write, here are answers to some common questions we receive:
How do I join?
Please join us! MALCS membership Registration link will help you start or renew your membership online.
When is your next event?
How do I find out about MALCS activities in my area?
MALCS has several local chapters in Austin, San Antonio, Los Angeles (UCLA and CSULA chapters), Salt Lake City, Davis, and Berkeley. Look here for more information about these chapters and local events. And keep an eye on the blog or our Facebook page for national events.
Where can I get back copies or subscriptions of the MALCS journal, Chicana/Latina Studies?
Go here for back order and subscription info
Where is the next Summer Institute? How much will it cost?
The 2015 Summer Institute was held at University of New Mexico-Albuquerque. Proposals are being accepted for future sites. You can get all the latest information about this year’s SI, as well as information about past gatherings, on our Summer Institute page.
Subscribe to our email listserv or the blog or check back to this website regularly for the latest info. Emailing us constantly to ask will not help, really.